Criteria for HCCE membership
- The centre must be located in a unique, well-maintained building that is at least 100 years old.
- The core activity is the staging of meetings, incentives, conferences and/or events.
- A professional management and price structure must be present.
- The conference centre must be open for business all year round.
- It must have one plenary hall to accommodate a minimum of 150 persons, with 3 to 4 additional breakout (syndicate) rooms.
- State of the art technology must be provided.
- Situated in an area renowned for its architectural heritage and cultural life.
- Be bound to or have strong links with good hotels and tourist infrastructure.
Duration of membership
- Membership can be applied for at any time of the year.
- HCCE membership is obligatory for a minimum period of one year.
- Thereafter, membership will be extended on a yearly basis.
- Notice of termination of membership must be delivered to Head Office subject to HCCE terms of resignation.
- Display of the HCCE brass plate and pop-up (where appropriate).
- HCCE logo must be displayed on the centre’s website, in all printed material and publications
- HCCE must be mentioned in all PR, Sales and Marketing activities.
- Forwarding of international contacts and business to grow the database.
- Mandatory attendance at the Annual General Assembly.
The complete Membership Information Kit will be sent after filling in the 'Request for Membership' form below.