Paragraph 2.SERVICES FOR MEMBERS
The Head office will guarantee professional work and maintain a strong corporate identity. It will seek to strengthen members' market position by facilitating information exchanges and networking.
- HCCE provides a brass plate and displays (roll up, brochures etc) reflecting membership of HCCE. This display material will be updated on a regular basis but is not included in the initial membership fee.
- Additional presentation material such as a power point presentation will be provided to its members.
- HCCE can produce give-a-ways and promotional material which would be purchased from the Head office.
- The HCCE website presents its members to potential clients, markets and the meetings industry.
- HCCE provides digital material for promotional reasons.
- HCCE communicates on a regular basis with its members, clients, industry colleagues and the press with the use of a newsletter and the social media.
- HCCE will provide its members with the appropriate access to a database containing all clients, business contacts and the press gathered directly from trade shows or by the Head Office.