What are HCCE’s objectives?
The main objective of the Historic Conference Centres of Europe (HCCE) is to increase international and national awareness of the facilities available in our historic conference centres. The members of HCCE strengthen their brand name while they expand their services to national, regional and international clients.
Members to work together to share experience, knowledge and know-how in areas such as management, construction in heritage buildings and finances.
What is HCCE’s marketing strategy?
HCCE presents a beneficial marketing platform that creates genuine business activities and opportunities. We strengthen the marketing positions of our member centres by promoting them worldwide through our extensive business contacts, alliances and strategic partnerships.
Currently, HCCE uses: -
- Third-parties to develop face-to-face meetings, for example, M&I Forums
- HCCE venues - each year we host our General Assemblies where we have opportunities to invite buyers to see and experience our venues
- Digital - we use paid campaigns vehicles like Google AdWords and Twitter and our own SEO optimised website and database to create awareness
HCCE membership signifies a quality brand and is an endorsement of a unique historic property that is professionally managed with modern meeting facilities and the latest technology. In short, HCCE is a brand name on which MICE planners can rely.
International HCCE branding is also a great asset for members wishing to increase their profile beyond local markets to regional and national markets.
YOUR Marketing platform
The association is focused on developing marketing and sales activities driven by its members. The focus of HCCE’s marketing strategy is the international meeting, incentive, convention and exhibition (MICE) market.
Digital - social media - HCCE website - online blogging
HCCE may represent historical venues, but our marketing is 21st century.
- Every venue gets a customised Google AdWord adverts
- HCCE operates an umbrella Google AdWord campaign
- Every venue has a fully featured entry on our website that is search optimised
- All news and event posts are automatically posted to our social media channels
- Venues can add events to our website
- We have a database built over many years that allows us to direct eMail news and offers from venues to buyers*
* We are currently renewing registrations to comply with GDPR requirements.
Together we are stronger
The key to HCCE is working together because members are not competitors, members are collaborators. Sharing experiences, best practice, opportunities and making our financial resources go much further than if they were to buy them individually.
Building awareness to generate opportunities and grow business
HCCE utilises a range of marketing channels to make MICE decision makers aware of our network of venues. Some of these are traditional and some reflect the changing world and way potential clients source venues and destinations.
The key is the consistency of brand and message.
Events - forums - roadshows - sales drives
HCCE believe in face-to-face meeting and as such HCCE looks to be at key events for our sectors. In addition HCCE hosts events inviting key decision makers to meet us at stunning venues. We also take HCCE to buyers by combining client events and sales meetings with opportunities to go and make sales calls to buyers at their offices.
Working with key third-party professional event organisers, we reduce your cost by representing our venues at events across Europe.
Working with members, HCCE look to create and/or distribute articles about HCCE venues - from new appointments to investments in infrastructure and the hosting of key events. Because HCCE share press contacts we can promote releases to media that your normal PR partner may not know.