Paragraph 5.INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS
HCCE will participate at one international show each year e.g. EIBTM in Barcelona or IMEX in Frankfurt.
- The Head Office will organise the stand including all related services and pay the associated exhibition costs. Participation by members at the exhibition will be included in the membership fee.
- Every individual participant will bare their own travel, accommodation and food expenses as well as costs for additional shows, events, etc.
- Participating Members may nominate one representative to be present on the HCCE stand. Should a centre wish to participate with more than one representative then an additional participation fee, determined by the Head Office will be charged. Members may be present on the stand on a rotation basis agreed with the head office.
- Board of Directors are allowed to be present at the HCCE stand during the trade show at no extra charge.
- The head office may request members to pay an extra fee in order to cover ancillary costs agreed by the Board of Directors.